Discover more from Artivatic Insurtech & Healthtech - AI/GenAI/SaaS Insights
We are building Team @Artivatic ! Hiring.
Artivatic is hiring for various roles in engineering, sales, product, marketing, content, design and more.
Artivatic.ai is an Insurtech & Healthtech company started in late 2017 with a vision of disrupting insurance value chain, to provide personalized, risk based and in real time customized insurance products to billions using technology. Technology that changes customers behaviours, disrupts the business operations, enhances experience in 360 way.
Artivatic has two broad missions to help the insurance ecosystem:
For Customer: Personalized, Need Based, Micro/Sachet, Realtime Insurance & Health Products with self service process, customized and more.
For Business: Unified, API & Data Driven connected insurance operations & lifecycle ecosystems with smart underwriting, embedded insurance, risk & fraud intelligence, operations automation, data driven sales & distribution, automated claims process and more.
Artivatic is growing & Building:
30% MoM in revenue & clients
Expanding its product portfolio and geographical footprints
Strengthening its data intelligence process, and decisions systems
Building self-service SaaS products for insurance & healthcare
To strengthen Artivatic we are looking for passionate Team members in various roles:
- Backend Engineer (Python/Django/JSON/DB)
- Frontend Engineer (Angular 8 /+, REST/JSON)
- Computer Vision Engineer (Python/Django/JSON/TensorFlow/Image Recognition/Deep Learning/OCR/ICR/API)
- NLP/Speech Engineer (Python/Django/JSON/NLP/Speech/Multilingual)
- AI/ML Engineer (Python/Django/JSON/Tensorflow/Neural Network/Deep Learning)
- Devops /Cloud Engineer (Python/Django/JSON/AWS/DB/Security/Cloud)
- Head of Engineering (Python/Django/JSON/DB/Architect/TensorFlow/Neural Network/Deep Learning)
- Customer Success Manager [B2B Client relationships/account managing/increase revenue etc.]
- Business Analyst [Requirements gathering, BRD, Analysis ]
- Product Manager Underwriting & Claims [Life & Health Insurance]
- Product Manager API Platform, xTractor & Website
- Product Manager Auto & Property [Underwriting & Claims]
- Product Manager Health Systems /ASPIRE [Hospital/Network]
Data & Research Roles
- Data Analyst [Collecting data, cleaning and analysis]
Content & Marketing Roles
- Marketing & Sales Content Writer
- API Documentation/Technical Content Writer
- Product Marketing [B2B Sales/Marketing pitches, newsletter, social media, blog, product video, communication, webinar etc.]
- Actuary Head [ Pricing, rules etc.]
- Project Mangers [ Managing projects, team collaboration, monitoring, etc.]
Health & Accidental Insurance Covered
WFH & Flexible working
Shared Space Availability to multi-locations for work
Challenging and Innovation culture
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your past works, github link [for tech profiles]